Question: I received my ordered item. But product is not meeting my expectation, can I return it?
Yes, you can return the product within 7 days after receiving the product with following conditions:
(1) Buyer need to register their request.
(2) Product should be in unused condition.
(3) Product original packing and tags should remain intact as they were in delivered condition.
(4) Buyer will get the refund or replacement, once we receive the returned goods
(5) If packing or original seal is broken then Maxpro will not return the product.
Question: I received a broken/damaged item. What should I do?
Maxpro used high-tech secure packing technique to pack the material with 2 times quality checks so chances of intransit damage are very minimal. However, if you observed any tempered packing or damage on box then write-down the delivery remakes as tempered box. Any damage product received by buyer should be informed by email at email@example.com within 24hrs of receiving the goods. Email should contain pictures of damage products and with details description of issue.
Question: Who will bear the shipping charges for goods returned?
If you received the damage product then shipping charges of return goods will be bear by Maxpro. If goods are return due to change in mind or personal choice then shipping charges will be bear by buyer.
Question: How will I get my money back if I returned or cancelled an order?
In case of returned product Maxpro will suggest you other option as well if you are still not interested then Amount will be transferred in your account in 10-15 days. In case of cancelled order Maxpro will transfer the amount immediately; however it will still take 4-7 days for transaction.
In case following conditions are not met Maxpro Fitness reserves the right to charge 15% restocking fee or refuse the return.
- The items must be returned for refund or exchange within 7 days of original purchase
- Items and packaging must be received in new condition
- Items has been used, or altered
- The original manufacture’s packaging must not be damaged and repacked properly to avoid transit damage
- Packaging must include all original items, manuals, any included gifts, etc.
- Return Authorization Number must be clearly marked on the shipping box. Before returning package you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive Return Authorization Number (number to be placed on returning package).
- Return package must include copy the original invoice or sale receipt